Tuesday 1 January 2008

My Blog

The purpose of this blog is to track my poker career and set goals for myself. Somehow I think that I will be more honest with myself if I write it all in a blog, and being honest with yourself is critical to playing winning poker.

Over the last year I have learned a huge amount about playing poker, I have gradually taken my game more and more seriously, but I seemed to get into a bit of a lull and over the past 4-5 months my game does not seem to have gone anywhere.

I therefore decided to change things for 2008. My bankroll currently stands at about $500 and I am still playing 10NL with shots at 20NL.

I currently play at Battlefield poker, due to to the softness at the low limit games, and the good RB there (I am offering 55% RB at battlefield and great bonus deals here). The amount of money I currently have in Battlefield is $130, my first goal is going to be to turn this into $200 playing 10NL. There are several reasons for this, firstly because I need to prove that I am consistent at 10NL before moving up, and secondly because $100 is not enough to play 20NL with (I 6 table) and if I deposit more I loose some rake through deposit fees.

I intend to post after each of my sessions and I hope you enjoy reading my blog.


2008
Hands Played: 0
Bankroll: $500
Current Level: 10NL
Poker Mentality: Good

No comments: