Saturday 16 August 2008

Swongs?

So... looks like HU variance has finally caught up with me.... over the past few days I have tried to put in the hours and have managed about 40 HUSNGs on pokerstars. Apart from a couple of retarded plays I think that I have been playing well, but the beats seem to just not stop..... I guess that it is in the nature of HUSNGs because you are very often getting it AI with overcards vs undercards and therefore you are often getting it AI as no more than a 60% favourite.... so obviously its not always going to swing your way... and lately it has not been doing so for me.

I am still debating wether to play on full tilt or pokerstars and so I think that for the moment I am just going to play on whichever site I feel like until I made a proper decision.

Anyways.... so you can all pity me:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3054812
http://www.pokerhand.org/?3054837

The rest are all 60/40s which swang the wrong way....

Going to spend a bit of time going through some of my sessions to iron out my leaks (aka gaping holes) and hopefully will be able to avoid the suckouts..... I am really starting to like HUSNGs and it seems like they can be very profitable.

Sorry for the rather low quality entry.... better update to come soon ;)

1 comment:

Jef Claes said...

Teach me how to play the huhuhuhu