Friday 23 October 2009

Rant

Well.... its been a long long time since I have posted. Apologies for that.... for some reason I seem to have lost the blogging spark recently.

However.... I feel a bit tilted right now and I figure venting it out blogging is > venting it out playing :)

So... been trying to grind out the HUSNGs.... been playing a lot on pokerstars recently but over about 400 games (mix of PS and FT) I am breakeven. I think that about 150 of those games at the start of the breakeven stretch are probably down to bad play, but the last 250 games have been just poo.

I am pretty happy in the knowledge that I am almost always getting it in as a favourite, and the times that I am not is usually because I am running AJ into AA. I think that over the last 200 games, I have had AA about 5 times and every time it has been folded PF... whereas it looks like I have lost about 20 of the last 200 to AA. Meh... oh well... variance bla bla... But you know what I mean... it just makes you feel a bit crap when you really want to make some money and its just a long breakeven grind.

I am going to start to 2 table because I think that I can maintain my concentration with 2 tables, but hopefully it will allow me to increase my games/hour and therefore reduce my variance.

Anyway... on to happier news. About to go out and get drunk!

Hopefully I will maintain the urge to keep on blogging for a bit :)


No comments: